High Quality and Precise Mixing
AMCL offers a wide range of two roll mills for processing rubber & plastic material in various sizes & applications, viz., mixing, cracking, sheeting, warming, feeding, compounding etc.
AMCL Mill Classification:
- Mixing Mill
- Refiner Mill
- Cracker Mill
- Semi Automatic
- Single Mill
- Twin Mill
- Uni – Drive Type
- Antifriction/Bush Bearing
- Cored/Peripherally Drilled Holes
- Magnetic Braking or Dynamic Motor Braking (To stop within 1/3rd of revolution)
- Manual/Automatic Forced Feed Lubrication System
The Mill is assembled completely with side frames, caps, rolls, bearing housing with lead bronze bushes, safety arrangements, nip gap assembly, main motor, brake, gear box, etc. on a rigid bed – plate so that complete set is installed on a leveled cement floor with foundation bolts / vibromounts. The mill shall have common base for mounting mill and drive accessories.
Components of Mixing Mill
- Gear Box
- Rotary joins
- Safety cover
- Guide Roller
- Thermal Indicator
- Lubrication Pump
Two rolls are made from high grade quality chilled Cast Iron centrally bored and fitted with rotary union joints and water spray pipe. The Rolls are hardened is a range of 480 BHN to 520 BHN, machined & polished to mirror finish. Two types of rolls are used for Single Cracker mill, Plain & Grooved type .Total two rolls are used for Single mill having friction ratio 1:1.2.
- Low operating cost
- High quality and high precision.
- Equipped with all the required safety features.
- Continuous cooling system and time control system.
- Robust, reliable and durable.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Environment friendly operation.
Technical Data Sheet
14” X 36”
16” X 42”
22” X 60”
26” X 84”
|Working diameter of Rolls (mm)||356||406||560||560|
|Working lengths of rolls (mm)||702||1067||1524||2134|
|Working linear speed of front roll (RPM)||19.0||17.97||12.78||10.75|
|Max gap (mm)||12||12||12||12|
|Capacity per. Batch (kg)||35||60||90||250|
|Driving motor power (kw)||30||37||100||110|
|Overall Length (mm)||3456||4250||6120||8134|
|Overall Height (mm)||1425||1850||2280||3124|
|Overall Width (mm)||1610||1870||2000||2184|
|Bearings||Bush Type Bearing/ Anti Friction Roller Bearings|
- Dynamic braking of motor for emergency stoppage of the Mill. The rolls will stop within 1/3 rd. revolution.
- Emergency shutdown (STOP) switches operated by wire rope on each side of the mill will be provided.
- Chest bar arrangement is provided for the safety of a operator.
- Foot switches are also provided for the stoppage of the Mill.