AMCL is equipped to execute the Grinding projects of any dimension
Our Capabilities to Design, Manufacture, Plan & Project Management
- Manufacturing facility at Butibori, Nagpur having covered area of 5500 sq.mtrs.
- Dedicated Fabrication area for heavy fabrication jobs.
- Various Machining centres such as Horizontal Boring Machines, VTL, Radial Drilling Machine, Lathe machines etc. for finish and proof machining.
- Overhead Cranes for lifting and smooth movement of material.
- Experienced and skilled manpower.
- Dedicated team of quality personnel's to inspect at various stages of manufacturing.
- Almost most all the machine manufactured as per Japanese quality standard.
- Inventory Management of common spares and tools etc.
- Strong base of trusted vendors.
Project Management Capabilities:
- Dedicated Team for Project Execution.
- Extensive use of project management tools such ERP, CPM, PERT etc.
- On time submission of project document and drawings.
- Monitoring and Controlling of project activities.
- Ensure on time delivery of equipment supply.
- Erection supervision during project execution.
- Commissioning assistance.
- System Design and Process Flow Diagrams
- Layout preparation
- Process and Instrumentation
- Logic and Block Diagram
- Detailed Engineering
- Electrical Engineering.
Greenfield, Brownfield and Split location Grinding Projects along with UBE Mills
Joined hands with UBE ensures reliable, economical and energy efficient solutions
Capacity enhancement and Upgradation Projects with VRPM
VRPM in upstream to Increase the Capacity and substantial power saving
Over the 25 years, we have successfully executed various upgradation and greenfield grinding project having combination of Vertical Roller Pre-Grinding Mills along with Ball Mills. We have installed more than 30 VRPMs in India and abroad. We have a specialized team of experts to provide solutions for up gradation and optimization of Cement and Raw Grinding Systems. Basically VRPMs are installed before one or more ball mills for pre-grinding of the material so as to reduce the specific power consumption and increase the grinding capacity of the circuit. We have developed and designed systems to achieve up to 90% increase in capacity and reduce the power consumption by 5 KWH /T to 7 KWH/T. We have developed our process capabilities over the years to ensure optimum grinding process to get more out of grinding circuits. Our expertise of layout engineering allow us to integrate the VRPM with existing ball mill circuit within limited space. VRPM is one of the best solution to upgrade the ball mill circuit due to its advantages such as less floor space, capacity increase, reduction in power consumption and cost effective solution.
Upgradation of existing Vertical Mills (VRM)
For Capacity Enhancement and better energy efficiency
We undertake upgradation / optimization of existing Vertical Mills installed for Raw materials, Cement, Slag, Coal and other minerals grinding applications to improve the Mill performance, increase the capacity and reduce specific power consumption. In this connection, our process and layout engineering experts do the feasibility study at site to find out bottlenecks in the grinding circuit and with the help of UBE’s technical support, we offer optimum solutions to the customers.
- Retrofitting of new systems.
- Replacement of Separator.
- Modification in existing grinding circuit.
- Modernization of Mills.
- Increase the production Capacity.
- Reduce specific power consumption.
- Reduce pressure drop.
- Increase the separation efficiency.
Erection and Commissioning
AMCL’s expert team along with strong technical support of UBE, we are committed to provide complete supervision & inspection during the execution of projects at site. Our Service personnel's are trained to follow safety standards /practices and use their protective equipment while working. Our experienced expert team is always ready to give solutions and ensures to achieve the guaranteed parameters.
- Supervision of Erection
- Supervision of Commissioning
- Training at site